Thursday, July 17, 2008

baby blue upchuck.

I am unfit. I had a dream last night I had a baby the size of my palm. He got smothered by his blanket and stopped breathing. He started turning black like frostbite, and I couldn't recussitate him. Welcome to my dreams. Pleasant, right?

Anyways, at my marketing internship I further found out I was unfit. I learned last week that you actually have to bring baby clothes to the hospital. Poor kid would have been streaking without a cause. I'm sure Matt and his scissors would have created something Tarzan-ish from betsheets. Anyways, this week I learn you have to have a door sign at the hospital. Well, okay not HAVE, but apparently it's what the cool babies get. My co-worker had our designer make this rockin poster-sized shabby-chic thing of cuteness. I look online to see what it's all about, and I find this...and this...

If not having these makes me an unfit parent, then handcuff me. I'd urge anyone to send sushi, cocktails, or a live-in nanny in lieu of these vomitus creations.

1 comment:

rztw said...

i would have to agree with new mommies nationwide...these things are awesome. a definite must. however, i think you should go with something a little different. no more blue no more pink, how about a raccoon skin? yes, that would be fitting. i will sent it express.