Sunday, June 29, 2008

it's like christmas.

So we've been rocked with some pretty amazing gifts thus far.

My BFF GFs gave me this. It was said that any girl who is required to carry around a bag of milk and diapers, that it better be a friggin cute bag. And they obliged. And I love it. And Matt said it wasn't too frou frou that he wouldn't carry it. How kind. Thank you Turns, Bell, Rae & Cait!


My mom made us this blanket. And I love it, too. Super soft. I knew I wanted it striped, either gender. Blue/grey for a boy, olive/grey for a girl (let's be real...I don't do pink, nor would my infant daughter). Anyways, mom insisted on blue before we knew. She's got insight...


And lastly, our friend Mellie created the apple of Matt's eye...

infant replicas of his infamous v-neck shirts. We all know I'm not marrying a J.Crew model, but he has this uncanny ability to cut all articles of clothing. Apparently crew neck shirts are "too restricting." Luckily, our child will not feel restricted either.

3 comments:

turner said...

those bffs sure have fantastic taste. and now you do too. not that you didn't before. but hey, a great bag will keep the attention of this 'body fuzz' you were talking about. we are totally looking out for you. that's what friend are for.

Erin Bell said...

we know how to take care of our dear pregnant friend. we may not all be super baby friendly, but style, we have that covered :)

Jacqueline Claire said...

FABULOUS! :) you're gonna be one hot mama!