Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Happy 4 Months(ish)!

My little man is 4 months old, crazy! My family has caught onto calling him babyman because he is anything but baby. You can't cradle him, and all he wants to do is stand. He seems frustrated that his body won't cooperate with his will to run and jump. He is a good time, and makes me smile constantly between the hours of 9am and 12am (not so much inbetween). This motherhood thing has grown on me. I think part of it is time, part God, and part the goodness of children.This picture makes me laugh. Carrie did it. Sorry J.

Aunt Carrie (aka Tia Caria because Jameson speaks spanish in my world) seems to have taught him to meow one night... http://www.facebook.com/p.php?i=55700127&k=62M2656YSYVM5FD1YJ5XX4

A review of our holiday...
Christmas in Jackson, TN with the Mackey fam. I survived my first Christmas as an in-law. Babies don't take vacations, so sleeping in wasn't involved with mine. Luckily this side of the family is nice enough to take him when they wake and give me a little more zzz time (the Bogdanoff's are less kind sleepyheads). Home for one day and then off to CA...which I'll make another post.

No comments: